Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cleaning House

Hi all. Things have been busy at Barefoot Designs. I am cleaning up this blog and have removed a lot of old content and revising the blog. I must apologize for not updating as often as I should, but there is only one person behind the avatar and as anyone knows, blogs take a fair amount of time. My thanks to all of you who have politely reminded me about my blog in world. So...once again, we'll get things back on track here.

I backed up to my post regarding the Home Expo from last year and am happy to announce that once again, Barefoot Homes will be there. This year Barefoot will have a double sized parcel and will be releasing a new design. I'll be posting more on that soon.

I felt that it was important to leave my post on the old 'Runway Productions' debacle. It is now going on one year since that event happened. Runway is gone forever, but the old Runway Headquarters build lives on. Barefoot Designs now owns that design once again and is in the process of making minor changes on the design and will release the build sometime soon. Barefoot Designs now has license to the design per the original agreement with Runway Productions from last year when the build was commissioned.

The former 'Runway' headquarters build has now been renamed the 'Phoenix Nouveau' Building. I felt that this was an appropriate name for the design, rising from the ashes and all that. Thanks to an old friend, I have been able to set this build up on their land and start making the changes on the design. I had forgotten how large this build is and I must admit that removing all of the Runway logos and such was hard to do. A lot of wonderful memories with this build and certainly a landmark project for Barefoot. The new Phoenix Nouveau is now available for viewing by appointment only. More on that later.

I do have more news and will be posting that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment